• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

USA 900 RIDE - Cooke City, Mt. - February 14,15,16,17 2011

900 USA RIDE

• Total voters

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Ok, the Days of the week have been picked.

With a strong lead, the voters on the USA 900 RIDE wanted a 4-day trip with riding planned for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Now we need to figure out the calender dates.

Based on the above suggestions, I will post up a new poll to pick the week in FEBRUARY when you guys want to do it.

Votes are in....

FEBRUARY 14th-17th 2011

:face-icon-small-hap

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
We will be in cooke that whole week the 12th to the 19th. will be great to meet you guys and play with our 9's in the great snow of cooke city.

Where do you stay in Cooke? Any recommendations and how far in advance do you need to book a room?
It is going to be up in the air if I can even makes these dates until the beginning of February.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Where do you stay in Cooke? Any recommendations and how far in advance do you need to book a room?
It is going to be up in the air if I can even makes these dates until the beginning of February.

i have stayed and buns -n- beds they have 3 small cabins, i have stayed in the cabins of cooke city sinclair they are nice, and i stay at the alpine now they have a suite that fits our group nice.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Ok guys lets see a roll call of who is going.

I will start. 3 of us are coming from ne iowa, Me , my brother Brian and my cousin Doug. we are also picking up Miller tools in north west iowa and he is coming out with us so that makes 4

post up so we can get a count. :thumb:

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
I am planning on coming but I won't know for 100% sure if I can make it till beginning of February.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
i am there for sure...i will be there the 13th (sunday) and will either take off LATE the 16th (wed) or LATE the 17th (thurs) not sure yet...

i am trying to get andrew (skisucca) to go, but he's a baby...i mean...busy sometimes.. ;)

the wife just found out it was over V-Day and was like...your not going till tuesday right? i was like...UMMM...your so pretty...nope, sunday...she'll get over it ;)

T

treehunter

Dec 28, 2008
wyoming
I would love to come guys in fact im almost always there that week with my uncle and a bunch of friends they have been going presidents day week for over twenty years from the high line of montana and we have tons of fun around that time is usually great snow. I haven't missed for four years straight but am finishing my student teaching this spring and won't be able to get away at least not looking like it but ill try my hardest. Cooke has been getting dumped on early so far and should be great riding in february hope i can make it and see all the nines. If not have fun and be safe

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Ok time is getting closer

Lets see a list of who is in. here is who i have right now

Me
Treeslut -- my brother
Millertools
Z-man
Guidoxpress -- sean

i also have 1 more 900 guy that isn't on the forum coming out with me.
there has to me more so lets hear it get the lead out
:boink:

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Looks like I am not going to make it. Biggdawg, let me know what my part on the room is.

I just got offered a job for 7 weeks starting the 26th and going through March 16th. I plan to take the sled out when I am done if anyone want to hook up to ride.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Looks like I am not going to make it. Biggdawg, let me know what my part on the room is.

I just got offered a job for 7 weeks starting the 26th and going through March 16th. I plan to take the sled out when I am done if anyone want to hook up to ride.

that really sucks, i need to find a couple more people to go now. glad you got the job wish you could join us.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
I'm going to be going to all the NCAA basketball games in either the midwest of the east coast.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Looks like I need to find a 900 to slap together quick so I can go on this ride... it sounds like a lot of fun.

Maybe I just need to start a MUT ride, cause my sled doesnt fit in any category.... :face-icon-small-ton

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Looks like I need to find a 900 to slap together quick so I can go on this ride... it sounds like a lot of fun.

Maybe I just need to start a MUT ride, cause my sled doesnt fit in any category.... :face-icon-small-ton

you don't need a 9 to join us bring what ya got :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features