• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 900 Ride - March 3,4,5 2011

How many days would you like to spend sledding AND what days do you prefer?

• Sled on Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sled on Thursday

• Sled on Friday

• Sled on Saturday

• 2 days for sledding

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Ok, so it's early, but the more time to plan the better!
I know this was discussed lightly last year, so I wanted to poke around and see if we can get a group to Revelstoke for a 900 ride this upcoming season.

I have lots of holidays that I have not been using this summer so with a little notice, I can work almost any date through the winter.
Consider the seed planted in your brains!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Sounds good to me.

End of Jan/Feb seems ideal for the snowpack coverage.

It would be good to have lodging plans at hand as well... The Glacier house is pretty pricey, but it is right at the trail head. The Monashee lodge is clean, affordable and sledder friendly in the parking.

I'm sure the locals might have some better options.

Booking the hotel in advance and making sure it is not on some other festival/ride weekend would be best. I don't think that the BIS will happen this year, but there are the ladies ride and other events that can make the town/mountian crowded.

Looking fwd to this ride.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
sounds awsome, i will pull out the fabcraft if it hasnt sold yet and try to drag guidoxpress with me

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
sounds awsome, i will pull out the fabcraft if it hasnt sold yet and try to drag guidoxpress with me

YOU KNOW IT!!

dont the USA guys need passports even to get into canada even for a weekend to sled?? any one know?

regardless, i am there...but ILL drag Skisucca with ME...im the man in the relationship ;)

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
YOU KNOW IT!!

dont the USA guys need passports even to get into canada even for a weekend to sled?? any know?......

Yes, a passport (or enhanced ID if you live in WA) is required.

regardless, i am there...but ILL drag Skisucca with ME...im the man in the relationship ;)

You 2 can book a room in the hotel..........ACROSS the road!!!

Last edited:
D

dmj1

Jul 31, 2007
Sounds good I am in . Revy only 1.5 hr drive for me. T900!!!

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Passport should not be a problem it's the background check that has been a problem!
Not to far a drive it will depend on timing.. I'll get my own room..LOL

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
im stoked...would be a blast for sure...and would be nice to put some faces to names for those of us who really enjoy giving most everyone here a hard time...and so i can punch some of you in the face....just because, lol..

how long of a trip would most people be able to do up there...

i have to submit leave for the ENTIRE YEAR in dec...one of the draw backs about being in the airforce fire dept, manning sucks...so would be somewhat easy to do for me if planned out for sure.....i think i would like to do 4 days....

if anyone wanted to roll up as a group for a few days...me and skisucca are on the way so you would have to pretty much drive past one of our houses to get there.....

looks like i better start practicing my skills in the garage...so i will go to home depot and buy a love firn to ram into a few hundred times to get "warmed up" for this trip, LOL ;)

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
So... that means your on top Sean??

OMG, we usually joke quite a bit but this has gone to far, i might have nightmares now. Sean, we can car pool but you will have to ride in the trailer for scaring me hahah. As far as Sean being a man...well, hasnt anyone seen the pic with Sean spreading his legs like a swanky swim suit calender girl? WTF GUYS?

Yes, im in, i might even treat you guys to the TDragon8 :devil:

ya hear that Seany boy? TURBO DRAGON 800!

seans sitting there like this right now :lalala:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Lol..come on Andrew..you know us fireman are used to posing in calenders so it's just another sexy pic on record for you. ;)

I should able to bring my VE 06 900 and hopefully ill have the 05 975 installed and done to brimg with me then too so we can all do some sled testing ;)

Bring cameras and note books to write down the parts and what youll need to buy after the ride is over lol

Last edited:

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Bring cameras and note books to write down the parts and what youll need to buy after the ride is over lol...............

The only Pics & Notes I'll be taking is..................Tree avoidance and to do what Sean doesn't. I'll be behind him taking notes on what parts fall off as he Pinballs thru the trees. :pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Revelstoke is definitely worth the trip and yes, Passports are required.

Glacier house is nice for no-trailering but you pay BIG $$$ to stay there. I stayed at the Days Inn last time I was there and that was very reasonable, clean, new, and plenty of room to cater to sledders:face-icon-small-hap

Definitely pick a time when there are no other events going on, more fresh snow;):D:D

I look forward to a round - 3 at Revy:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap only 10 hours north, lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features