• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Turbo 900

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
this thing runs pretty sweat. a little more tuning and I think he might have it running spot on.. just likes to ride to much to stop and push buttons!!!

and darn that 166 for hooking up so good!!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Its starting to run really well. Last ride out thought it would just be tuned in perfect to ride all day but the thermostat went out on me. Started running real weird because of the fluctuating temps. Easy fix at least. The turbo yamadoo has me in the power department but im running 8 and he's running 10PSI. I can deffinitly climb much better because of the track differences.

That being said this thing Rocks. It gets better every ride and the motor is running great on boost. Just when you think your stuck, just pin it and it pulls right out every time. Amazing.

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Quite a few rides on this thing now and it running great. Pulled a huge shoot today. The biggest ive ever done, Then again im not a huge hillclimber unless there littered with trees:face-icon-small-hap It was fun though.
Here is a video my buddy took a couple weekends ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJIY9lq6oAs
The vid of todays shoot should be up tonight. It was done using pump gas at 7 psi.fun fun. Thanks for all of the help guys.

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Here is the chute. As always the Videos just dont do it justice, But i had fun and its running good. Wish this video had view of the top. It was a tight Squeze between trees. Wide open for about a minute.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2007
livingston MT
this is Casey Ford just in case you didnt know.. if you and dyaln go up somewhere ill have to tag along. my causin let me ride is turbo M8 but thats the only turbo two stoke i have ever really been around

Premium Features