• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Atacc on King Cat

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey all, I offered to help out anther forum member install an Atacc system on his sled, thinking it was a Polaris. I have done the install on a couple of Polaris machines but never on a Cat. Anyone on here got any tips or things to watch out for when doing this? What is the spec for the main jet and needle clip at 2000' at -20C ? Thanks!!!

C
Nov 14, 2008
I installed one on my 04 900 and it works great. if there are any after market mods like high flow intake or pipe be sure to compensate in your jetting. I also installed 2 flat washers on the inside of the pressure compensator after talking to the holtz guys. This is supposed to help a bit.

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I installed one on my 04 900 and it works great. if there are any after market mods like high flow intake or pipe be sure to compensate in your jetting. I also installed 2 flat washers on the inside of the pressure compensator after talking to the holtz guys. This is supposed to help a bit.

Thanks for the reply clc900mc, are the carbs on this machine vented to the air box? did yopu install both the temp and pressure compensator inside the air box?

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
The carbs are not vented to the airbox. I installed everything in the box and ran the 1/2" tube out of the box.

Premium Features