• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004-2003 mountaincat 570

B
Jun 26, 2008
hey all, Im looking at an 04 or 03 (im not shur what year yet) articat mountain cat 570 and I am woundering how good it is and any parts that would make it perform better because it is a fan. Any info would be great

Thanks

G

glacierbear

Dec 24, 2007
Soldotna, Alaska
I owned two of them and they were reliable sleds (my kids rode them). They were able to go everwhere I could (within reason). I would ride them stock except setting up the clutching for your elevation.

F
Dec 5, 2001
back country
I still have one (2002). The 1m's were a little bit lighter. I put a 141"x2" camo and 8" rear idlers/10-tooth drivers and geared down to same as the 1m, and it rocks. Stock clutching. You have to jet it if you want it all - duh, I know, but it makes a big diff. on these, but don't get too lean, they are lean mid-range anyway, at least on the EGT's. It get's old, trying to get that airbox back on everytime. They're easy on fuel.

John

I have a 02 and you can carve the tightest circles on them. Right now im doing what further did and im put a 141 attack 20 and 8" real idler. Im also puttin a Aaen pipe and can and going to mess with the gears if there is still not enough snow to go by the time im done with that. I would buy it.

Premium Features