• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 m1000 bog, injector error

R
Mar 14, 2009
Havre, MT
Have a 07 m1000 keeps bogging down. Has pipe, can boondocker box. Box is showing mag injector error I omed boondocker wiring from injector to box plug in, no open wires. I swapped mag and pto injectors started still shoes mag injector errer. Any other ideas.

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Check the wiring for any bare spots or small cracks. Start checking where the wiring is tied down first, then work you way out inch by inch until you find the bad spot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Check the wiring for any bare spots or small cracks. Start checking where the wiring is tied down first, then work you way out inch by inch until you find the bad spot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

^^ what he said. you have a rubbed wire on that side or a broken wire at the base of the connector

R
Mar 14, 2009
Havre, MT
I have taken the boondocker wiring out removed wrap and no rubbed or broken wites. The pto side connector won't hold the pins in it very well but the error keeps showing mag side. Not sure if I'm missing something but looking for ideas.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
No I'm not sure I bought the sled like it is, ran for 2 years and now have this trouble. The shorter wires go to the mag side and longer ones to the pto don't think the short ones are long enough to reach the other side.

Unplug the pto and see what happens on the duty cycle.

I've also heard some of the boxes had backwards wires, have you called bd.

See if you can unplug pto and figure out first if it's hooked up right.

Premium Features