• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MINT!!!! 2010 DRAGON 800 163" LOW MILES

C
Dec 24, 2014
Price bump for the season
$4300

For Sale thread started 10 months ago, still for sale, no takers yet. Market is flooded with used sleds. As clean as it is the motor has a reputation... and you are RAISING the price?

If it works for you I am going to raise the price on mine too! Good Luck

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
For Sale thread started 10 months ago, still for sale, no takers yet. Market is flooded with used sleds. As clean as it is the motor has a reputation... and you are RAISING the price?

If it works for you I am going to raise the price on mine too! Good Luck

I DROPPED the price to $3600 based upon someone spending $600 on a fix
It kit and just wanted it gone at the time....

I RAISED the price to $4300 because of the drastic reduction in several fix kit prices and because it coming up on a new season. That's a asking price and would be willing do deal, just not giving it away.

Last edited:
C
Dec 24, 2014
I still don't see the logic. It is your sale and I am not trying to ruin your thread but, what I do see are over 6000 views on this thread and no buyer. Good luck on not giving it away. I am trying like everything to give my used sled away...LOL

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I still don't see the logic. It is your sale and I am not trying to ruin your thread but, what I do see are over 6000 views on this thread and no buyer. Good luck on not giving it away. I am trying like everything to give my used sled away...LOL

The logic....

Hmm....

Have you ever been enticed by an item on a temporary sale?

Rhetorical question.

We ALL have!!!

That was my "logic" behind me dropping the price.

Premium Features