• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Something you should know about Mike Taylor and his footwell vents.....

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
The vents are a perfect fit - fit and finish are perfect. But there is more to it than that. Mike is a 1st class guy to do business with and provides exactly the type of quality product and service that we come looking for here on Snowest.

Got my vents before Thanksgiving - even though it was a holiday week I got them 3 days after ordering them. I read some install tips on here (briefly) and started installing them with the impression that you can bend them into place. And I am sure you can if you are more careful than I was. I cracked the first vent I installed so I stopped and sent Mike a PM. I was confident that the vent was fine because it was just a small crack. Mike insisted on sending me another one at no charge and gave me some tips so it did not happen again. I also insisted on sending Mike some money for the vent because it was totally my fault. Anyway, had the new vent two days later.

I put this post up to let everyone know what a great guy he is to deal with. And for anyone installing his footwell vents - don't be an idiot like I was, just pull the screw out of the side panel and slip it in from the bottom, it will go in without any issues.

Thanks again Mike - have a great season everyone.

View attachment 243073

View attachment 243074

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Nice to hear about good customer service. Maybe we could turn this into a thread about our experiences with vendors.
509 has great customer service also I burnt my goggle strap on my muffler last year and called them to buy a replacement. The lady just said send us a picture of the burnt strap and we'll send you a new one no charge. The only small negative I had was with Klim the piece that goes in your mouth from the hydro pack broke so I called for a replacement they wanted copies of the receipt mailed to them which isn't unreasonable just would have taken a lot of time to get a new piece on A small inexpensive item so I just bought a whole new hose from hydra pack direct.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Nice to hear about good customer service. Maybe we could turn this into a thread about our experiences with vendors.
509 has great customer service also I burnt my goggle strap on my muffler last year and called them to buy a replacement. The lady just said send us a picture of the burnt strap and we'll send you a new one no charge. The only small negative I had was with Klim the piece that goes in your mouth from the hydro pack broke so I called for a replacement they wanted copies of the receipt mailed to them which isn't unreasonable just would have taken a lot of time to get a new piece on A small inexpensive item so I just bought a whole new hose from hydra pack direct.

That is an awesome idea - I just bought my first pair of 509 goggles so it is good to hear that they are helpful too - even when it's not their issue.

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
The vents are a perfect fit - fit and finish are perfect. But there is more to it than that. Mike is a 1st class guy to do business with and provides exactly the type of quality product and service that we come looking for here on Snowest.

Got my vents before Thanksgiving - even though it was a holiday week I got them 3 days after ordering them. I read some install tips on here (briefly) and started installing them with the impression that you can bend them into place. And I am sure you can if you are more careful than I was. I cracked the first vent I installed so I stopped and sent Mike a PM. I was confident that the vent was fine because it was just a small crack. Mike insisted on sending me another one at no charge and gave me some tips so it did not happen again. I also insisted on sending Mike some money for the vent because it was totally my fault. Anyway, had the new vent two days later.

I put this post up to let everyone know what a great guy he is to deal with. And for anyone installing his footwell vents - don't be an idiot like I was, just pull the screw out of the side panel and slip it in from the bottom, it will go in without any issues.

Thanks again Mike - have a great season everyone.

View attachment 243073

View attachment 243074

Have a Great Season! We appreciate your business.
Ps I refunded your payment.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Have a Great Season! We appreciate your business.
Ps I refunded your payment.

there you go, exactly what I was saying. Thanks Mike. Happy Holidays!

PS - I will be showing off your vents to anyone I see on the hill that does not have them to send some business your way.

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
The product is awesome, great work. I reccommend them to every person I meet on a pro. Thanks mike and apologies as im the dude that had went through stupid paypal and caused you a pain in the ***. lol

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Mike lives about 6 miles from me and is quite frankly one the most solid individuals I have ever dealt with. He is awesome to work with and a man of his word. His products are top notch...just like him.

Order away folks, you will not be disappointed.

Premium Features