• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boots for my wife???

R
Dec 9, 2012
I am looking into buying some boots for my wife. I personally have the Klim Adrenaline boots, but I don't think she would much care for Aurora as those things are like walking in snowboard boots. Do any of you have any experience with Motorfist Contessa's or the FXR X-Cross?

W

Wowmom

Feb 10, 2013
Texas
Purchased the Klims -- did not like the stiff boot, so I returned them. Got the FXR's and love them. Nice boot, easy to move in and warm.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Don't waste your money on klim. they have a crappy warranty, boots are only 1 year and if there is even a scratch or smudge they will reject your claim..

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
I absolutely LOVE love LOVE my contessa boots. I've been a Motorfist lover for years, and now this new women's specific boot totally brings it. Never a wet foot, even when I routinely find myself in a creek.. ( my special type of exploring skills)
They are comfy enough to wear as a casual boot during the winter, easy to drive in, but as a sled boot completely gives you what you need in a riding boot. Grip, warmth, dryness, and protection. LOVE LOVE my boots.

Premium Features