• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 900 Ride - March 3,4,5 2011 PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
The more the merrier!!!!!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Anyone besides me been to Revy more than once before?

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Sean- I would love to but I am coming across the northern boarder, I'm in Alaska right now but I'll be heading home soon...:devil:

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Well turns out my new buggy has issues... Was fine on my first trip out, but finally got some race fuel so I could run it at home, and it's spitting antifreeze. LOOKS, like it's coming from the mag side pipe, out of the exhaust donut, which is leaky, so that would explain why it's all over the block and bulkhead on the mag side, and not just going out the pipe. So I guess I'm pulling the head and hoping I can get it fixed so this trip is still an option!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Well turns out my new buggy has issues... Was fine on my first trip out, but finally got some race fuel so I could run it at home, and it's spitting antifreeze. LOOKS, like it's coming from the mag side pipe, out of the exhaust donut, which is leaky, so that would explain why it's all over the block and bulkhead on the mag side, and not just going out the pipe. So I guess I'm pulling the head and hoping I can get it fixed so this trip is still an option!

Bummer man, I hope it's nothing too major and you can get it going quickly!

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Bummer man, I hope it's nothing too major and you can get it going quickly!

Much so. I'm hoping too! But it just got new o rings in the head 300 miles ago, so I don't know. I hope one is pinched, other wise I'm scared to find out where it's coming from.

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Much so. I'm hoping too! But it just got new o rings in the head 300 miles ago, so I don't know. I hope one is pinched, other wise I'm scared to find out where it's coming from.

Here's hoping it's just a nicked o-ring! I'm about to change mine

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I hope all you clowns have muffpot's cuz your not getting any of my food on the mountain hahaha:face-icon-small-coo

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I hope all you clowns have muffpot's cuz your not getting any of my food on the mountain hahaha:face-icon-small-coo

Yup, mine works good... wont have a sled without one!:face-icon-small-hap

It is a tight fit though:face-icon-small-sho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features