• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EZ Ryde set up for a turbo Apex to keep front end down?

R
Nov 26, 2007
Saskatchewan
Just wondering how these should be set up to stop them from being a wheelie monster in the powder. Will be doing my first trip out to the mountains with the sled soon and would like to have it reasonably close. I hear that if they are not set up right they can be a challenge to keep the front end down. Just wondering how tight the rear shock should be and is it better to have the front shock loose for climbing on should it be tight too? Thanks. Its an Apex with the MCX turbo and a 162 Challenger extreme.

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
I had troubles like no other making the EZRyde work on the Nytro but it has worked really well on the Apex even at higher boost. Just make sure you have the short front shock, have your limiters in and have the compression firm in the rear. If it still gives you trouble you can move the mounts but I didn't have to. Doesn't work like an M10 but it is a real happy medium on the Apex from my experience. I could not get it to work on the Nytro though. Either held the front down and trenched like no other or floated and wheelied too much

Premium Features