• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finally done

S
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, UT
I have finally finished my summer project it is a 08 Nytro with a Ulmer Racing turbo kit, 162 powerclaw, skinz rear tunnel kit and simmons gen II skis. At the end of last year the sled hit a tree and broke the right hand sub assy. and the front frame so it took me a bit longer than normal to put it back together.
nytro 004.jpg
nytro 005.jpg
nytro 007.jpg
nytro 009.jpg
nytro 008.jpg
nytro 010.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, UT
I have only rode it in the field so far and it hauls @$$ absolutley no lag and it pulls the whole way across the field hopefully fri and sat I can get some seat time in the mountains and will report back. Thanks Chaz

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
You are going to love it... Congrats! Love those swim lanes you have to ride in at the moment.:D

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Looks good Chaz. Now we just need some snow to give them a real test. Travis and I took ours up to Monte last week and WOW are they fun. Only running 15lbs of boost but wow are they fast. :beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, UT
We do need more snow!! Let me know if you are going to ride this weekend apparently no one wants to ride yet would like to go for a little test and tune ride. Thanks Chaz :beer;

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O
Nice looking build. Must be a trail tank? For the money, they're well worth it! Nice gauge placement too. Don't have to worry about rolling the sled over and ripping the darn things off. Good work:beer;

Premium Features