• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's going on with all the broken body parts???

G
Nov 26, 2007
AB
Good lord!! What's happening? Lots of posts about broken appendages, backs, etc.:face-icon-small-sad

Everyone, please be careful.:)

I
Nov 27, 2007
BOISE,ID
My 10 year old daughter broke her knee cap Monday on the first day of track.
The tendon pulled and cracked the bottom quarter of the patela.
The coach had them running "starts" and she stepped in a hole. She had a gore tex cast put on from her hip to her ankle yesterday. We are headed to the Eastern Caribbean on a cruise for spring break in two days. I feel sooo bad for her.
Dance is over,softball started yesterday,over,no track,done.
Fall soccer ? :mad:

raceu4it

Lifetime Membership
yea no kidding, i got a blood blister on my hand trying to get out of sissy boy canyon last week-end at revy 40 th ride, then i got diagnosed for oldmanism. i think i'm still to young to join the pro-poker derby circuit though. lol.

I
Nov 27, 2007
BOISE,ID
Just about every day for the last 3 months have been semi painful for me.
I pulled a grade 3 AC seperation on my quad. ( separated my coller bone from sholder.torn ligiments ) I wish I would have just broken my coller bone.
Im pretty strong with it and rehab is going ok but god it sounds bad. Creaking, poping and the bone sticking up for the rest of my life.
Heres a good forum site for everyone with shoulder issues from our buds down under that play all kinds of contact sports without pads.

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/

Premium Features