• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Powder Pro

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
Im looking at getting a set of SLP Powder pro skis for an M1000.

Wondering what everyone thinks of them and what kind of a price is reasonable for them.

any input is welcome. Or if there sould be better skis let me know.

Thanks

Gary

D
Jan 24, 2008
utah
had them on my last three sleds, and loved them. paid around $400 complete (hoops, mounts, carbides, etc.) Polaris gripper skis are as good or better and close to half the price.

Hotchief

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2005
Normandy Park, WA
I have them on my M1000 - they are great.
You'll like them & they help carve in the pow-pow.
I think $400 should about cover it...

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I love my powder pros also. Got mine for $350 for the set with carbides. I will say in the snow with a crust they do like to dive under it. It is managable though if you know it happening is possible.

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
just got mine, haven't used them yet. got mine complete for $175. but i got lucky and had a huge hookup. if you can find them for under 300 you are doing really good.

pv

markoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Alberta
I have them on my Polaris 900. They help a lot with diving. The deeper the powder the better they work. I did notice on the trail they grab a little too much but suspension adjustments might improve this.

R
Jan 2, 2008
northern utah
I done mine at home . I will get some pitchers up when I get home I did it the day I got the PP because my last sled had darting problems they seen the mod and ran with @ Carl's cycle .

Carl's new modified Powder Pro skis are a must have!
With our modified version the proven Powder Pro skis, we have improved sidehilling control and overall trail riding handling. A must have for powder riding aficionados!

Bottoms only, price is per ski bottom. Colors: Black, Bright Red, or Blue. Also consider our Modified Powder Pro Ski Package.

Last edited:
Premium Features