• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mission All Sport

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
Anyone have experience with these? Was looking at one yesterday next to a Mirage, seemed like a better built trailer, all aluminum. Looking for anyone who has one. Looks like they are made by the same outfit that makes Snopro and others as well. Any difference in quality between the Alcom sub brands?

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
Speaking for full heated trailers from what I saw.

I saw a fully decked mission, and it was nice, fit and finish not as nice as a charmac. didn't look underneath.

looked at the Alcom sno Pro. thought it was ok, inside was pretty plain jane. crawled underneath and thought structurally looked a little sketchy in my eyes, as in light duty. holes drilled through square tube with u bolts holding the Axles on, frame looked minimalistic from what I saw.

Trails west interior was Tons better with the heating and drying set up, but disliked the rust on the underneath frame and the slanted floors for me I didn't like as well as the only 20' or 28' length options I disliked. I am looking for an in Between Length like 22'-24' range.

I liked the Charmac tri sport a lot and you can get it in steel or Aluminum, and order it in any length you like +2 foot at a time. it was nice inside, not as many features as the Trails West, but still functional.
my friend has a 17' 1999 or so Aluminum Charmac and it has held up very well being used a lot, with only rebuilding the Plywood floor. it did not have full heat or cabinets, but structure is still Sound.

just my opinion anyone else chime in??

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I have a 29' all sport that I finished the interior in. It's completely decked out. After doing the interior myself I am pretty sure I won't be talking myself on doing it the next time. I have had the trailer for 3 years now and I don't have any complaints. I did have some trim come loose but they fixed it no ? asked. It does help they are built 10 miles from me. My axles definitely aren't u bolted. They are bolted to the frame with 4 bolts per axle going thru the frame. Its Kinda hard to weld steel to aluminum. All of my buddies can't believe how good it pulls for a bumper pull even at 90 mph. I can have a 30 mpg cross wind and the trailer pulls straight with minimal sway when passing. When I am ready my next will be a 30' mission gooseneck. Problem is I like this trailer to much to sell it!!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Speaking for full heated trailers from what I saw.

I saw a fully decked mission, and it was nice, fit and finish not as nice as a charmac. didn't look underneath.

looked at the Alcom sno Pro. thought it was ok, inside was pretty plain jane. crawled underneath and thought structurally looked a little sketchy in my eyes, as in light duty. holes drilled through square tube with u bolts holding the Axles on, frame looked minimalistic from what I saw.

Trails west interior was Tons better with the heating and drying set up, but disliked the rust on the underneath frame and the slanted floors for me I didn't like as well as the only 20' or 28' length options I disliked. I am looking for an in Between Length like 22'-24' range.

I liked the Charmac tri sport a lot and you can get it in steel or Aluminum, and order it in any length you like +2 foot at a time. it was nice inside, not as many features as the Trails West, but still functional.
my friend has a 17' 1999 or so Aluminum Charmac and it has held up very well being used a lot, with only rebuilding the Plywood floor. it did not have full heat or cabinets, but structure is still Sound.

just my opinion anyone else chime in??
U can also buy a decked out mission with stereo with sub, furnace, beds, and anything else you can think of. Also no rust and no stickers of this Chris guy.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
Anyone know where there is a decked out aluminum trailer on a lot? Idaho, Montana, Utah or Wyoming (I live near Idaho Falls) Something about 20', insulated w/ heat, tie downs, etc. I don't need every option, but everything I've found around here is pretty basic. I know I can order one from a number of places, I don't want to wait 4 months. Maybe some manufacturers can make them faster. All the decked out ones I've found are 28'.

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
Anyone know where there is a decked out aluminum trailer on a lot? Idaho, Montana, Utah or Wyoming (I live near Idaho Falls) Something about 20', insulated w/ heat, tie downs, etc. I don't need every option, but everything I've found around here is pretty basic. I know I can order one from a number of places, I don't want to wait 4 months. Maybe some manufacturers can make them faster. All the decked out ones I've found are 28'.

I have found it’s very hard to find anything to look at on a lot, as if they are all ordered for the customers. Good luck on your search. It’s best to try and look at peoples trailers in the snowpark and ask them about their thought I have found. I’ve searched and searched but never seem to find the One I want. Gonna have to order exactly what I want to get one it looks like, and wait. There should be some trails west 20’ trailers fully decked out near you based on my searches. Try KSL!

Last edited:

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
Thanks all for the input. I ended up ordering a loaded custom trailer from Double R trailers. I ended up going for a loaded steel trailer vs a simple aluminum. I've got a diesel truck, not worried about the weight, I'll keep on top of the frame as far as rust goes and see how it goes.

Premium Features