• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Light Custom Built 2011 CMX 16,500

CMX1500

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Quincy CA 95971
Super Light Custom Built 2011 CMX 18,000

I am selling a Super Light Custom Built 2011 CMX Snow Machine with a 1500 W/C 300+ HP Billet Crank Turbo Eater in it. The nuts, bolts, and torque arms are all Ti. New Boss seat with Red highlights and NOX pouch. I chromed and or polished just about everything. Power Addiction Racing Built and Ported a PSI W/C Engine, 48mm Lectron Snow Carbs, CPI Pipes, Belt Drive, Supreme Tool Rage 8 - 8.5", Supreme Tool 11.5 Tuner Secondary, 45 Ramp with Brown Spring, 163 X 16 X 2.5 track, Bars are Ti and a UDX 6-S. This machine was put together and never used, but put into hibernation instead. You will not be disappointed with this machine. STUPID POWER, LIGHT, STRONG, WITH A GREAT POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO.
If you are going to make me an offer please consider the amount of time and money needed to build the best high performance mountain machine you may ever ride.
More pictures or information on request. cmx1500@outlook.com Thanks for Looking. Comments Welcome

Last edited:
Premium Features