• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OUCH, broken parts

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
i showed pics of this while still together on my other thread, i just took it apart now and i really dont know how this happenedd it musta hit really hard for that to break like that. and yes that is my room hehehe. :D

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
HAHAHAHAHA!!! well i dont have snow yet, usualy late november before i can ride. and i dont have a paypal account so i cant buy any parts from people. im going to be getting it soon forsure though it must be a secure thing right?

also why did u get rid of your 900? and has anyone ever seen this before? i guess after 5700 miles it takes a beating. :D

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
WOW... That looks pretty significant:eek:

also jealous of the sled parts right in your room... I just keep a few pictures of mine in my room;):face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
LOL ya i dont remeber it hitting that hard, haha my dad comes upstairs hes like "what the hell are you doing?!?! better not stain my carpet!....u should get a box and but the bolts in" HAHAHA funny stuff.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Who said I got rid of my 900??

might have something to do with this post....

Heres the old buggy... sold it a couple seasons ago...
DSC01481-1.jpg

gooddayinthesnow.jpg
whister.jpg

cantsidehill.jpg
sidesorice.jpg

I admit, I was under that impression as well....

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
triple650, I've been running a Holz rear suspension in my sled for three years now, and still happen to have the stock scissor arms, etc., taking up space in my shed. If you're willing to pay shipping, I could probably send them to you. Let me know.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
this is when you guys really come out and shine!!

always out to help fellow 900 riders...and sledders for that matter...out when they need to get back up and running....

if my welds did look like boogers i would help you out with that...and my spare scissor is busted too...lol...

but i think all the talk on facebook makes us even?? lol..

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
If only mine looked like that, I'd have enough of an excuse to get a timbersled. I really need to upgrade my rear shocks or something.

Good looking out guys!

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
if the arms are the same as an rmk pm me I will hook you up with a good deal. I also have arms off of an 09 dragon Rmk

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
triple650, I've been running a Holz rear suspension in my sled for three years now, and still happen to have the stock scissor arms, etc., taking up space in my shed. If you're willing to pay shipping, I could probably send them to you. Let me know.

thank you as well, pretty sure you have an rmk suspension and i beleive it is differant then mine. :face-icon-small-sho

wish i knew how to respond to multiple post at once lol, yes it is number 3 on that, mountainhorse. its only 57$ haha im gonna order it some time next week when i order my fuel filter and reed valves pretty sure the stock polaris ones are best? but yea my dealer keeps NO 900 parts in stock. but yea thanks alot guys even if the suspension was the same i couldnt buy it because i dont have paypal you must all use this correct? is it a secure program any problems?

thanks alot for your help guys. :D

Last edited:

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
ARE U SERIOUS!!!?!?!?! i was just looking at how much an exhaust sensor cost, 150$ thats alot but thats not what im suprised about did u know the stock muffler for this sled is 551$ ?!?!?! more then the pipe. that is ridiculous ill have to sell that baby and make some hahaha.

Premium Features