• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exit or Float 2 on ski shocks?

Mr. Pump Gas

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2009
I hear good things about both, what would be the best set-up for me on an 09 XfireR1000 that I have stretched to a 153 w/K-Mod Rear(raptor shocks) and a bunch of BDX light-weight parts. Engine mods are Single pipe, porting, reeds and Boondocker NOS.

Mostly off-trail and boondocking with a little trail riding also.

PS Still haven't decided on ski's, thinking of PP or MODS? Any input appreciated.

S
Dec 29, 2008
White Salmon, WA
Kmod review?

Mr. Pump Gas,

Many of us guys with sno pro sleds are also interested in this topic, but while we are talking suspension - since you did not post on the kmod thread will you please give us a review of your kmod upgrade? How do you like the raptor shocks so far?

Mr. Pump Gas

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2009
Just ordered the suspension last week. Read a lot of good things about it on here and decided to pull the trigger.

Also very impressed with Kevin @ K-Mod. Very knowledgeable to speak with, without being pushy or up-selling his product. Also answers the phone or calls you back promptly. I will give a report on the first ride depending on snow here in Michigan, hopefully in November or early December.

K

Klimbing Kitty

We seem to be thinking alike MR. Pump Gas to funny

I put the KMOD full set up on my sled last night with Fox Evol's. Desided to change the floats on the front at the same time. No sled time on them yet but will report back within a month. Put the Evol's on the front as well. Kevin is awesome to deal with.

DSC_0295.jpg

Premium Features