• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is Moderating?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Soooo....who else is moderating? I thought BD was the main one...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
As you might have noticed over the years, no one on SnoWest has ever taken an "active" role in moderating the forums.

All the other guys are still here, and doing just what they have always done before, its just that you will see a whole lot more of me around here than you ever saw of them.

I will be on the forums every day, and most days MANY times throughout the course of the day.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
As you might have noticed over the years, no one on SnoWest has ever taken an "active" role in moderating the forums.

All the other guys are still here, and doing just what they have always done before, its just that you will see a whole lot more of me around here than you ever saw of them.

I will be on the forums every day, and most days MANY times throughout the course of the day.

When will you ride?

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
GOOD POINT.
Obviously I already need to cut back !!
FRIDAY-SATURDAY are my riding days.
So I suppose those are the days IN-SEASON when you will see the least of me here.

So then Friday and saturday are the he!! raising days here:D:beer;

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
In all seriousness though.
one of the PRIMARY GOALS of this upgrade is to make SnoWest MORE FUN!

To make the user experience as enjoyable as we can for all of the subscribers who come here.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
My Minions are vast and unseen

Yeah, i know...I don't remember starting this thread.

I made that first post in a thread last night in Blue Fluff's thread about the subject headings....and then I couldn't find it 10 mins later. It showed up as a new thread. Hmmmmmm.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Yeah, i know...I don't remember starting this thread.

I made that first post in a thread last night in Blue Fluff's thread about the subject headings....and then I couldn't find it 10 mins later. It showed up as a new thread. Hmmmmmm.
Thats called PRUNING.
It where a particular thread has lost it's focus, changed topic or been HiJacked.

A good Moderator will see that, go in, and break out the new topic into a brand new thread.

As I get more code installed, you will see automatic notifications sent to you when something like that happens.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I like the suggestion box. That's GREAT!!!. We've been asking for one for years. LOL

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
hmm so this would explain why when i went back to find a thread i posted in earlier in the morning a day or two ago it was ~POOF~

Premium Features