• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pelosi Speaks out against ICE

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
Here we go. Just the begining of the libs push for Americans to accept Amnesty for Illegals. Wonderful how she feels that we should not be able to enforce current immigrations laws that she feels are "un American". I gather that she is pushing this because she might be getting worried about her voter base turning against her. Better hurry up and push this garbage through before next year Nancy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/18/pelosi-tells-illegal-immigrants-work-site-raids-american/

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Welcome to the new Amerika , Amnesty for terrorists , amnesty for illegals , more taxes for the guy busting his *** to make ends meet .

l_de386a0f46b64b52b541cbba60a0bb21.png

M
Nov 27, 2007
Farmington, MN
Nanc and dems in a church with a mic is a vote grab.

"I'll give you a bunch of checks, then you vote for me and my party. Please act like victims."

I'm puzzled why my ancetors in the 1800's didn't get checks from the feds. They made it just fine with some grinding work and fortitude. They didn't have lights, they didn't have running water. The doctor took chickens and bread as payment like on Little House on the Prairie.

Vote grabs.

Eric

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Both her and Obama are in trouble with the amnesty thing this time.
They are trying their best to set it up for passage.
Kind of hard to do when over 5 million americans can't find work and 7 million illigals hold american jobs.
The dems that are up for election next year are literally begging Obama and Palosi to let it ride and do nothing till after the 2010 elections.
They have no intention of doing that.
This will make or break the dem party.
If they can somehow get it rammed thru, they will have 20 million more dem votes and pretty much control washington for the forseeable future, if they can't it will be used like a club to beat them out of control.

Go to www.numbersusa.com and join.
They are sending over half a million faxes (free of charge to you and me) to let those in washington know we are watching. This is one of the major players that got the last round of amnesty killed.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/n...against-pelosis-obamas-preference-illegal-for

Last edited:

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
that is total bull chit! someone needs to kick her in the teeth! can we please make a delete button for the gov't and just start all over with new people!

PELOSI SUCKS!!

Last edited:
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I think this said it pretty well:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
all it takes is organization and the will to do it.
I can't find any actual organization to join or find out about.
I think we need to back up and start over.
Drag the country back to personal responcibility that the libs have driven out of the country.

Premium Features