• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Turbo - KTM 500 Fitting

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
Sold! Boondocker Turbo - KTM 500 Fitting $2349USD!!!! Sold!

I'll have a boondocker turbo kit for sale soon.

It is fully functional, and still installed on the bike.

Comes with AFR, O2 Sensor, push to pass button.

$2349 US dollars Shipped to anywhere in the Continental USA or Canada.

There is nothing wrong with the kit, I will be riding a different bike next season and the turbo isn't a part of the plan, as the new bike is a demo bike from the shop I work at, www.internationalmotorsports.com

Send me a PM if your serious, and we'll work out the details on how to pay, where to ship, and when I'll find some time to remove the kit from the bike. Like I said, it's on the bike still right now, and I will need to find time to remove the kit.

Thanks!

Jon

Last edited:

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
It's got a full season on it, with no KMS on it, it's all boondocker. It works just fine.

The price has just been reduced to move it.

Jon

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
I'm not being notified about replies to this post, so please send me a private message which will then notify me.

Thanks!

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
I do still have it, but if you have a 70° motor in that berg, you'd have to fabricate a bunch of stuff to make it fit.

This kit would kit the new Husky FE501/FE501s without mods, or a KTM500XCW/KTM500EXC.

Jon

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
If your serious, and have a bike that this fits on, I can send it out to you asap! Serious offers entertained, no trades.. I had no idea everyone had so much crap to trade!

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
And once again, the price is down.. There's gotta be someone serious out there who wants a 90hp dirt bike to drive their snowbike kit?

Premium Features