• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris RMK Carbon Fiber Tunnel Covers (Bottom)---SOLD!!!

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Patrick Custom Carbon Tunnel bottom.

Interior/underneath Carbon Fiber tunnel cover will fit between the 2 heat exchangers covering the aluminum tunnel. This will give you huge weight savings (10-40 Lbs or more depending on the conditions) as the snow and ice that builds up on the underside of the tunnel are due to the heat exchanger. The reason for the weight savings is carbon fiber does not conduct cold, it will not freeze like the stock aluminum tunnel that allows ice and slush to build up. All you need to do is drill out the existing steel rivets,(approx. 30) including the rear bumper. Place the Patrick Custom Carbon 9 5/8" X 66" piece in place and pop rivet. Easy to install too!

Top Carbon Fiber Tunnel cover will lay over the top of the existing tunnel. This is more for looks than being effective as far as snow/slush build up, but it will look really cool!! Top tunnel cover anchors over the top of the stock aluminum tunnel and gets pop riveted thru the existing tail light wiring holes for easy installation.

Both carbon fiber tunnel covers are .054 thick. They come with pop rivets and aluminum washers needed to do each job. You will need to remove the fuel tank for either of these parts to be attached.

MSRP is $450. I have one I never used ready to sell for $300

41615514350_51eea75d4c_z.jpg

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Aw man. I shoulda went 55!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Premium Features