• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FXR Boot: Any Reviews?

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Hi Guys,
I happened across these boots at Scheels today. The ones I tried on had just normal laces and were something closer to $120. Has anybody ever tried these FXR boots? Thoughts?

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
1 year

Ha ha!! Here I am a year later and now the prices are like $160. Still nobody has tried these least expensive FXR's?

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
My FXR backshift boots leaked from typical riding and my friends FXR boa boots leaked also. I called the company and they said that they aren't waterproof, just "extremely water resistant". I then informed her that there's a tag sewn on the boot that says "waterproof" she argued with me until I insisted she go get a boot and look for herself.

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
Really hope this isn't so. :face-icon-small-con did they replace or repair ????

They sent me a new pair of boots. I asked if there were some defective boots that they were aware of and/or if this would fix my problem. The answer was "no we aren't aware of any issues were just sending new boots ". Well. .. okay. They're the same exactly the same. I just soak the crap out of them with silicone water repellant and it seems better most of the time:face-icon-small-con

Premium Features