• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T motion

K
Mar 26, 2008
We have broken 2 T Motion brackets in one year. If anyone has done the same you know the damage it will do. BRP voided warranty after second one what a joke.
I have company that has makes billet aluminium T Motion bracket that is awesome and strong.

K
Mar 26, 2008
T

Not sure only thing left is the bolt through skid
And then knuckle digs into track. Lots of damage.
BRP says abuse. I have seen 5 other sled that they have
Broken.

M

mikesbike2003

Jan 1, 2009
Idaho Falls,Idaho
I guess if your replacing it you must like it?
Do you feel it helps a lot with sidehilling.
The reason I ask is I removed mine along with the flex edge. I think the track worked better than the T-Motion?
Have Toms Skid and a 3 incher on now. I really love how this thing goes.

T
Jan 3, 2008
nelson bc
quick fix

I broke 3 on my 2013 in one season. my dealer warrantied all 3. I finally got sick of taking it in so I welded inserts in the sides. problem solved. so far my 174 t3 is holding strong stock.

xm 008.jpg sledding 2014 012.jpg sledding 2014 011.jpg

K
Mar 26, 2008
T

Grease after every ride.if siezed then when removed bolt it slid out no pounding.
They are weak if you ride hard and lots of side hilling they will brake is what I think. Or as BRP says abuse.

B
Nov 16, 2009
The T-motion system has been around for awhile now. This is the first I have heard about this being an issue.

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
Does that pivot arm utilize the OEM steel sleeve or is it being replaced by that round section that runs through the bottom w/ a smaller diameter hole so that it just rotates on the long bolt?

Not sure about aluminum and steel rotating against each other and then you add the moisture.

Regardless, that's a nice looking pivot arm

05rmk600

Premium Member
Nov 19, 2008
Just got back from a four day trip in the sierra madres, works get! Still uses the stock steel sleave, should not have a problem seizing up as long as u keep grease in it like u should with a stock one.

K
Mar 26, 2008
T

The t motion does brake. What you spend to go sleding and it brakes and you spend all day at the truck you will wish you would of bought one.
We installed ours they are awesome.
People say they don't brake. I have seen some.
If you are a aggressive rider and you don't have one you will wish you did.

Premium Features