• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tied Team clutch w/ 215 Evo, and MDS weights

C
May 19, 2008
Rogers, MN
Real question here is What Helix should i run on the Tied team?

I have the 215 EVO, MDS weights, 2.5 inch can and down pipe, BRV, fan.

Who has time on the Tied Team cluch?

I was told a straight 60 or straight 62 degree helix would be good with my set up.

I thought maybe a Progressive cut helix would be good some thing like a 48/60 Progressive.

Thoughts?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have some time with the setup and a LOT of time with the Tied last season. PM me your setup and I can get you helped out.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Real question here is What Helix should i run on the Tied team?

Who has time on the Tied Team cluch?

I was told a straight 60 or straight 62 degree helix would be good with my set up.

I thought maybe a Progressive cut helix would be good some thing like a 48/60 Progressive.

Thoughts?
I am running a BC 250 EVO kit, 2.5 DP & can, BRV, fan, & EVO's cold air intake with MDS weights and a Team Tied. Works very well. My elevation is less then yours, and rider weight will have some effect on the setup, too. Talk to Racin Station, he set me up with my clutching, worth every penny. Call them, give your riding weight with gear, he'll get you set up.

C
May 19, 2008
Rogers, MN
Real question here is What Helix should i run on the Tied team for 10,000 ft?

Straight cut, Multi angle, or full Progressive?

AnyThoughts?

Premium Features