• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Calendar shoot ladies!!!

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
To the ladies that participated this year, please post your experiences here!! Brandy does a excellent job at putting this together every year, and some day I might make it!!

P.s. Please be choose carefully on pictures posted.

Last edited:

Hotlips

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
The tall mountains of north America.
All I can say is wow.... Oh I mean WOW!!! What an amazing weekend, all the hard work was worth it. Met some amazing women and the awesome men that helped, they truly made it about the women. I will post a few pics later from behind the scenes... Truly amazing is all I can say..:) the women looked amazing as did the sleds..:) thank you Brandy for an amazing, memorable and unforgetable time!!!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Thanks Kristy for starting this thread!

I am currently still working on the design phaze of the Calendar, almost done.. almost! :) Once it is complete the girls will probably be showing off some teaser shots, of course they will be chosen wisely! ;)

This year was absolutely incredible. Taking last year off seemed to increase the excitement by atleast double. We had 6 newbies and 7 returning veterans. It was 2 long days, 12.5 hours on Saturday and 11 on Sunday of shooting. We had many of the husbands hanging out outside, cooking up grub (SHOULD I SAY VERY YUMMY GRUB??? :)), prepping and cleaning sleds, playing catch and drinking beer. We had ladies show up to help with the "fluffing" and constant running that needs to be done to insure everyone looks their best. THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS and GALS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!! We had a housefull once again. Totally love waking up to find many of my favorite peeps scattered about.:heart:

HMK sent gear for the girls to borrow/use and some took full advantage of that kind offer! We put together a graffiti wall with our collection of sled industry stickers that turned out fantastic!!!

Nerves were high for all, I do believe. Even me, I've done this 3 previous times now.... you'd think this should be old hat but man, turn that camera on you and let's see you not sweat! ;)

I really feel like this year's calendar will be a great example of what I've intended the calendar to be. We each have our own version sexyness and we are unique in our incredible passion for this sport! These pictures will show the love the girls put into their sleds, the hard work they've put into their bodies. Several stepped up hard core in their work outs and nutrition this year, WOW.

AND THEN we have the 12 months of action shots........... :rockon:

For now, here's the cover. ;)

FRONTCOVER2.jpg

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
So Cool!

I participated in 2009 and that was fun. But this was a whole new level!

There were girls there who were SO nervous they felt like puking!!! Really! The fluffers and guys who moved the sleds in and out just did an amazing job. We had people cooking for us, running for us, taking car of us....it was truly an incredible experience.

THEN there was the incredible sense of love, caring and true support of each other that exudes from the participants. It really gives you a whole new way of looking at yourself and others! If you have body image issues when you get there, you will leave at least some of them there when you leave!

THEN there is B. :heart: Who can say enough about all of the things she does for us, with us and because of us and for the women's world of snowmobiling!? There are simply not enough descriptive words. I'll just say Thank you!

THEN there is the fact that we were able to bring our cars and have pics taken of us with them! OMG! I was in heaven. :rockon:

For those who have even thought about doing this......I have one thing to say.....SORRY! Cuz all of us who did it this year are going back next year....:face-icon-small-ton

Arctic FX.jpg Girls get dirty.jpg Klim.jpg Polaris Bumper.jpg

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
as a connoisseur of all things hot and cold. I raise the question - How can something represent something so damm HOT!!! and be so cool at the same time? Things that make me go Hmmm? :hail:

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
THEN there is B. :heart: Who can say enough about all of the things she does for us, with us and because of us and for the women's world of snowmobiling!? There are simply not enough descriptive words. I'll just say Thank you!

:heart: With out that "us" where would I be? Lost........... So thank you ladies!!! :heart:

T, your Camaro pics are just tooooooooooo :hail::rockon::evil::thumb: Been a while since I've felt compelled to use this..... but hell ya!
hititbig.gif

Premium Features