• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet hair anyone?

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Kara - I think I may have a helmet hair picture of you..... heeheehee...beware! :p

Uh oh :eek: What's it going to cost me so you wont post my face on the net? hhahahaha. Have fun fishing this weekend!

And Tumbles..come on up we'd love to show ya around :beer;

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Uh oh :eek: What's it going to cost me so you wont post my face on the net? hhahahaha. Have fun fishing this weekend!

Hmmmm??? Since there's not enough snow yet....I have some time to think about something REALLLLY good :p :D

And Tumbles..come on up we'd love to show ya around :beer

I'll second round :beer;:beer; this statement! Come on up!!!! :D

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
Hmmmmmmm

I already have 3 ladies trips planned this winter......:D one away from getting kicked out.....:rolleyes:

I WILL make it up there someday...hopefully in the next couple of years. My big Brother lives outside of Anchorage....lived in Fairbanks for MANY years.

Oh...just thinking about riding up there gets me all riled up!!! :devil: LOL!!!

Believe me...it's on the Bucket list.....I can hardly wait for the tour....:present:

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Blondz is the only one I've ridden with whose hair looks just as good when she takes her helmet off as when she puts it on.
When I take my helmet off, I look like a hobo who has walked backwards through the rain forest, all uphill, dodging monkeys and doing a breakdance every 3 hours the whole way.

It's bad and I'm thankful there are NO pics. :p

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
OK, I have to say it. None of you lovely ladies that have posted pictures have helmet hair lol.

I don't have a picture of mine but trust me, it is a full blown frizzy, fluffy, sticky-outy mess. :rolleyes:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Blondz is the only one I've ridden with whose hair looks just as good when she takes her helmet off as when she puts it on.
When I take my helmet off, I look like a hobo who has walked backwards through the rain forest, all uphill, dodging monkeys and doing a breakdance every 3 hours the whole way.

:DARE YOU SURE THERE IS NO PICS?:eek:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage

And I think the only reason Jen"s(blondz) hair isnt bad is because she stands on it while she rides(1 pony tail under each foot)Dont feel alone girls...mine is horrible, especially when I wear it longer...I look like a porqupine who ran into a 2*4 a few times....:face-icon-small-hap

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
And I think the only reason Jen"s(blondz) hair isnt bad is because she stands on it while she rides(1 pony tail under each foot)Dont feel alone girls...mine is horrible, especially when I wear it longer...I look like a porqupine who ran into a 2*4 a few times....:face-icon-small-hap

Hey ladies, he ain't lying!!! It is flat out scary:eek:

H
Jun 25, 2009
Eagle River, AK

No No No.... Blondz keeps her hair so pretty cuz of her Long Honkin' rope-like braid. Just watch out, that thing could be dangerous. ;) hahaha

This is the only pic I've got (without a beenie on).... 55 degree "May" weather in Turney =)
018.jpg

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
dang, see what i get for following you around Mike, i end up in the powder room:eek:

Premium Features