• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo snowbike?

Dec 1, 2007
livingston MT
Hey. well to start , just in case you didn't know a company called 2moto (2moto.com) builds a track and ski kit for dirt bikes..looks like fun to me since i am a snowmoibler and a biker! but any way i was watching Mountain Mod Mania 6 and they have a bike called a "Rouge" i believe. and it has a track kit...it also has a turbo. the turbo sits under the rear finder and the filter sticks through a hole in the fender. cool huh. i though cool, a few pounds of boost and maby 75 horse tops. but they got to talking about it and they are running 10 pounds of boost and they claim 120 or 110 horse i dont remember which. it also turns out the Rouge, or what ever bike it is, is a 650. im just wondering if any one has any information on this bike? i would love to turbo my bike. i think there is a quick picture of the turbo bike in this Teaser:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SfS4hXPghM the section is at 2:02-2:11 so fast forwerd if you want. not a very good visual but in the actuall video they talk about it for a while. i emailed 2moto looking for some info. anybody know anything? any convo welcome.

Casey Ford

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
The guys and girls from 2Moto get on here from time to time... One of the sales marketing guys goes by Blazer on here. The Rouge is a Husaburg bike which is owned by KTM. I think Brad Story had his hand in setting up the turbo... Pretty cool bike... the business was started and still operates out of Nampa... give them a call and ask for Brett.

snailbait

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Utah
Turbo Rogue

yes...it's true.
There is a turbo Husaberg Rogue 650. Brett and I had this bike at the shootout at Fairview last year.
The turbo had barely been put on...literally hours before the shootout, so it wasn't dialed in very well. It still ran strong and made us both grin ear to ear. The estimated H.P. was about 120, but we hadn't dynoed it yet. There is a new turbo set up out this year. It was on display at the utah snow show and I think at Boise as well.
It's not a fender mount anymore. If you haven't had a chance to check these out in person,I suggest getting in contact with 2Moto.com and seeing where there next ride will be. These are incredible and they made a believer out of me. I don't work for the company but have known Brett Blaser ever since these were merely a thought on a drawing board. They have come a long ways over the years and are getting better all the time.

Dec 1, 2007
livingston MT
RMZ450015.jpg

P1010634.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features