• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 proclimb pop, under 1000 miles

A
Sep 14, 2009
First brand new sled purchased, too stay away from breakdowns and problems so far over my 2.5 seasons with this sled nothing but problems. Had clutch issues all first season numerous blown belts. Second season problem continued too secondary grenaded. Finally running good and then this happens. I really like cat and all they have to offer but this is ridiculous, paying for a new sled well it continues to sit in the shop. Oh and sled has 990 miles on it. Can't wait to see what the other manufacturers are offering in 2015.

image.jpg

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
First brand new sled purchased, too stay away from breakdowns and problems so far over my 2.5 seasons with this sled nothing but problems. Had clutch issues all first season numerous blown belts. Second season problem continued too secondary grenaded. Finally running good and then this happens. I really like cat and all they have to offer but this is ridiculous, paying for a new sled well it continues to sit in the shop. Oh and sled has 990 miles on it. Can't wait to see what the other manufacturers are offering in 2015.

Seems they got it all sorted out for 2014 as I really like my 2014 M8.

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Try getting that warranty sheet with Polaris written on it. That really is a shame, I wonder what the cause was? Snow ingestion, bad fuel and detonation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Lots of 12s had clutch issues, but they seem to be working now. Motor issues with the cat 800 are pretty rare without some identifiable cause. With that list of parts, I am surprised they are not just dropping in a new crate motor.

Premium Features