• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro powered IQR

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Nice build.

Just curious why you're keeping the 153 EZ Ryde? With one of Paul's race kits, seems like it will be pretty tough to keep from coming over backwards.

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Well we have had pretty good success setting up the Ezryde for Rmsha, alot of little tricks to get them to work well, did go a little longer to a 155. Also with the way farther rider forward postion of the Iqr you have alot more weight over the front end. Sure it will still be a handfull though! Also my brother is still going to air out the thing a 100 plus feet and 174 dont fly as well:face-icon-small-hap

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
We have a biggers shop but it was filled with our rock crawler and the small one has heat:face-icon-small-hap Working on a bigger shop soon! Here is a few pics of the seat my brother(steve) GF fabbed up...

IMG_2898.jpg IMG_2899.jpg IMG_2900.jpg

F

fordpickupman

Oct 28, 2009
Cascade, Idaho
I like the seat, it looks sharp. How much padding does it have on top of the tank? I think this could be a good way to make a custom light weight seat with lots of storage. Hmmmmmm. the wheels are turning.....

Premium Features