• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The fight for our riding areas... at a higher level?

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Seems like every time I swipe my credit card any more I’m asked if I want to round up to the nearest dollar to help some cause.

I was thinking that we need someone doing that with powersports dealers and any other vendors that are benefited by Snowmobiles/OHV’s.

You might be able to fund some of these ideas with a few of the newer ways to generate revenue on our side.

That has possibilities! If we added a dollar to every Ski-Doo belt sold this winter we could fund an awful lot! Just kidding but seriously, an extra buck on a gallon of oil, a belt, an a-arm etc etc has the potential to really add up without people having to make the commitments Jaynelson wrote about.

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
They do have money. However they want it for free that's why they want to shut everything down. These are the same people who want the Government to pay for everything and let every illegal have voting rights and benefits. I bet most vote DEM also. Why doesn't the Snowmobile Community have a national origination? That does something! Do we not have Lawyer's, Land men, People with Environmental backgrounds that can review this stuff and Jobs with the Forrest service and people with money? I see a lot of $30,000 trailers rolling down the road. Why don't we have corporate sponsors? We have the resources in our community and the people that ride. We have the power it needs to be organized on a larger scale fight fire with fire. I'm sure this has all been tried and it will fail BLAH BLAH. We have the knowledge and the resources to fight it comes down to, How,Who will organize, What should we do, Where to start. But I forgot this has all been tried before and will fail. In the mean time I'm going to ride try my best to do my part and add, give input on Land things and hope it turns out. The other thing is I will not buy or support companies that support these organizations to close land. Go over to the Winter Wild lands site and look at the corps. they have behind them we all have stuff from those companies. Not anymore they will not get a dime from me.

Premium Features