• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Viper MTX in the trees.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
Any vids stingray? Be interesting to see it following an m8 through the trees to see how it compares to line choice and ability to follow a line through the steep and deep.

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Any vids stingray? Be interesting to see it following an m8 through the trees to see how it compares to line choice and ability to follow a line through the steep and deep.

Wouldn't be accurate as the girlfriend insisted I set it on the setting that makes it quick steering. I set it like the M8 and she hated the wheelieing.

The demo sleds I rode in South Dakota about a month ago were converted XTX so they were more like the XTX than a wheelie machine like the M8. Probably a good idea as the 162 with boost could still lift the skis at any time you pinned the throttle.

But set as they are they are both fun through the trees. The Viper with my skid shock mod you steer with skis and throttle and can control as fine a line as riding a motorcycle. The M8 I use a lot of ski lift to steer it. Not sure I described that right but hope you got my drift.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
I catch your drift. I tried an m8 in '12, wasn't too impressed. I'd like to try a '15 since they're basically a whole knew sled coming from reviews I've read. It'll be interesting to see how they compare from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Published on Apr 15, 2014
Re-edit of the original with slow motion over the rocks...just had to lift the left ski a bit over the rocks. Filming for Slednecks 17. Boost-It Turbo Viper snowmobiles are fast!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SCZCKqWN3R0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Published on Apr 14, 2014
I made a first ascent and the boys called it "Browntown"

April 15 is the deadline for snowchecking a new Yamaha Viper...go do it! These sleds absolutely rip!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/61_arFa8mC4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Published on Apr 7, 2014
Quick little edit of one of our NEW Boost-It Turbo Yamaha Vipers in some trees...This sled rips! Hurry up and snowcheck a Viper now with a Chris Brown edition Boost-It turbo

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n9ZMPnhfTFM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Premium Features