• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Burandt's Backcountry Adventure Vol 2

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Just got done watching it.

Super Sick Turbo Shredding Action.!!! That's right, no point and shoot here.
Just STEEP THICK TREES and DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Rocky Mtn POW.
This vid captures Boondocking at it's finest.

Chris you're one sick rider with Jesus like skills:face-icon-small-coo:beer;

bc2.jpg

J
Jan 24, 2009
Silverthorne, CO
burandt is one of my favorite riders. I never heard anyone call it "point and shoot" but i feel the same way about boondocking. I love carving through the trees in bottomless pow. Reminds me of snowboarding. Cant wait to see the new video

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
slednecks seems seriously overpriced on their shipping.

What's a few extra bucks to have it yesterday. Well worth it for sure.:face-icon-small-coo

I like the personal touch that they add on this film. Chris is a true down to earth guy with super human riding abilities and I think they capture that really well... Watched it 4 times last night 2x with music and 2x with just the sled sounds.

"side hilling from the womb" hahaha:D no doubt!

CONGRATS on lil BIG Air....:beer;

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Here is a little way for you guys to save even more on your videos not only in shipping but in price of video themselves. This company also gives a free dvd for every order over $29US. No they just do not send you the cheapest video you have but you select what you watch and prefer and they pick on out and include again with anything over $29US order. Repeat customers that get a free account also get promotion codes for even more discount on next purchases from them. For example

Burants Volume 2 is $22.45US right now
ground 6-15 days is free
first class 3-6 days is $1.95US
priority 1-4 days is $4.95US

They also have bargain videos for every category from $4.95-$9.45 again not just oldies but most recent season titles like Thunderstruck 7 is $9.45 right now. I order vids from theys guys twice a year as seasons change from sledding to biking and its the real deal. I always get my promotion price which is usually a 5-15% discount on total,my free dvd and the lowest prices on vids I have seen. Fast shipping and very reasonably price,I actually find it hard to beleive they can shipp as cheap as they do.

So by reading post seems like you guys can save not only a couple of bucks on video itself but also get free to very cheap shipping on the vid also. If interested in company send me a pm or email and will let you know.

S
Aug 31, 2008
Hot Springs, SD
Got mine yesterday(Friday), think ive watched it about 4 times already. Sick riding skills and amazing pow. Had to go stand on mine and start it up after watching this movie. Cant wait for the winter. Nice little touch to have to front autographed by Chris. Well worth the money. I look forward to when his movies come out. Keep em comin Chris

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I enjoyed the video, but man, it shure did seem SHORT...

It was over in no time at all.

Maybe its just because it was HOT and HUMID today and I am already looking forward to the snow.

B
Mar 21, 2008
Hey all! Glad everyone likes the vid so far! Man did we have a blast filming Volume 2. The pow segment this year was one for the record books! By the way, is it snowing yet? LOL Anyway, hope everyone enjoys the flick. Slednecks obviously is selling the flick, and you can also pick it up from one of my sponsors Sledsolutions.com. Tell Paul I sent ya! Take care everyone.

Premium Features