• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers 6 Teaser

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
DIG THE TUNE!:D Great! GREAT! Work Dan! Rick, you are one Twisted 'B'! ;) I can't believe the season is over. What great company to be with & bring another epic season towards the end! I hope you all have a wonderful summer down South, Shane, Phatty, Rick , Dan & Mariah, & the rest of the BDKR Crew...some incredable memories, for sure this season! Till next next year, I think we better all get TWISTED! EH!:D

D
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for all of the comments guys.

If you think watching the teasers makes you want to ride, try going through all of the footage...its torture!

The video is up on the website now and available for pre-order.
Boondockers 6

boondockers-vi-cover-211x300.jpg

Cover photo by Dave Napier
Rider: Matt Entz

arcticman31

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Colorado
Cant Wait!!!

The suspense is killing me! Once again it looks like the Movie is gonna be killer!
Looking Forward to seeing all the great footage and Glad to see Matt made the cover shot since he is my primary riding partner and I was there on the day he hit that gap. It was awesome to be a small part of the the whole thing. I think he will make a great addition to the crew because he is always pushing his own personal limits to be a part of an already great bunch of guys! Only downfall is im thinkin I will be bustin my a$$ even more to try and hang :D Dan, Phatty, Dave, Rick, Ryan and the whole team Put forth the extra effort to make the video better and better every year and it shows. Cant wait to watch the whole video now that I have been adaquately Teased!!

D
Nov 27, 2007
Matt is a wicked rider for sure! I wish I could have been there for the gap jump. I'm sure there is a lot more stuff to be found in that area.

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
Just wanted to give a little review after seeing the film,

NICELY DONE AGAIN GUYS!

The boondockers did a awesome job on the video this year,

Great mix of some of the deepest powder ive seen, HUGE drops, and some sick pulls in canada.

this is a must see, edited good all to a great soundtrack.

ttt

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Just watched my copy of BD6 that I bought from Paul at Sled Solutions. Incredible, the powder shots make me drool. The Rick Barker jump in the chute? :eek::eek: Wow, mad skills!:beer; Highly reccomend this video to everyone!

Premium Features