• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Films Revolution

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Nov 30, 2007
Redmond, Oregon
Not impressed

Got the video a couple weeks ago and was disappointed. Way to short for the cost. Im not impressed with turbos going up a chute, show me a good rider on a stock sled doing an amazing climb and I will watch it all day. Although I did enjoy the cliff drops and the jumping.
Back to the drawing board guys....
Sorry

S

SpokaneRMK

Oct 29, 2004
Spokane, WA
Got the video a couple weeks ago and was disappointed. Way to short for the cost. Im not impressed with turbos going up a chute, show me a good rider on a stock sled doing an amazing climb and I will watch it all day. Although I did enjoy the cliff drops and the jumping.
Back to the drawing board guys....
Sorry

Pretty sure Brian Bonnett climbed that chute on a stock m1000, oh ya, i guess it wasn't stock, it has a can and some awesome vents.

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
That climb was amazing. I don't know what he hit at the beginning but he lost all his speed and still pulled it off. Larry Davis (1200 Polaris w/o turbo) also pulled some sic lines and most weren't point and shoot. Great flick IMO.

Premium Features