• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New after market AXYS RMK parts at Haydays

Bikeman Performance Plus

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2009
Bikeman have you guys tested at high elevation with your pipes,cans and clutch kits?

We did a little testing last year with a switch at higher altitude. The nice thing is the new HO motor is very similar to the CFI.... basically just ported. The porting is extremely close to what our spec was for that motor. This gives us a bit of a head start on what will work well for all ranges of elevation. Final testing will still need to be done

bikeman nice to see you have a low and high elevation pipe. Have you any time on the low elevation pipe last year on the short tracks ?

Yes, we put some good miles on our low altitude single pipe. It took us a while for development on this one, but we nailed it. We gave it to a good customer of ours to test with for one weekend also, he won't stop talking about it! We are really happy with how things are turning out.

Durability kits are working well with a 5hp gain. Tearing these motors down after 1000-2000 miles, the top end longevity doesn't seem a whole lot better than the old motor. Good thing the durability kits are working well.

Billet heads will be available shortly after haydays providing a 10-11hp gain and much better cooling at low altitude. Of course much better gains with high altitude domes.

We are also selling the Bully Dog Powersports GT this year. While we love power commanders, the ability to adjust more ECU parameters is necessary as the factory changes more things to be controlled electronically. For mountain riders our huge tuning plus is the warm weather map. The factory Polaris one is way out of whack. On warmer days you'd really be down on power. We'll have more tunes released throughout the season. Here is a link for all the good info.

http://bikemanperformance.com/snowm...bmp-programmed-bully-dog-gt-for-axys-800.html

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Yes, we put some good miles on our low altitude single pipe. It took us a while for development on this one, but we nailed it.

Billet heads will be available shortly after haydays providing a 10-11hp gain and much better cooling at low altitude. Of course much better gains with high altitude domes.

http://bikemanperformance.com/snowm...bmp-programmed-bully-dog-gt-for-axys-800.html

Are you guys seeing the 10-11hp gain with your billet head on top of the gains with the pipe or together?

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Haydays is coming up quickly. What new aftermarket parts will be announced and or sale prices will we see? If you're showcasing anything here's the place to announce to the masses so we can know which way to push our wheel barrow of money for the latest greatest:
Bumpers
Storage bags
Shocks
A-arms
Pipes & cans
Lite weight anything
Big bores
Turbos or superchargers
Handle bars
Arctic cat tow ropes

If you have a booth there let us know if you offer a Snowest discount!

Zbroz Racing will be there showcasing some new items as well as all our more common items we have built in the past for the Pro RMKs. A arm kits, 36", 39", 43" as well we have been working on a new rear bumper with simple removable rack system. We will have some on display there. Also our front bumper and coupling system will be available just after haydays. Here is an image of the front bumper.

http://zbrozracing.com/ars-fx-front-bumper-polaris-pro-rmk-axys-snowmobile

Axys bumper.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Zbroz Racing will be there showcasing some new items as well as all our more common items we have built in the past for the Pro RMKs. as well we have been working on a new rear bumper with simple removable rack system. We will have some on display there. Also our front bumper and coupling system will be available just after haydays. Here is an image of the front bumper.

The front bumper looks awesome! Can you tell me more about the rear bumper with the rack system you're building? Is it for the RMK Axys or the trail?
Zbroz has put out some excellent products over the years and their shocks are becoming legendary. This family truly shows that their years of seeing what works and what doesn't on their race sleds transfers directly to us consumers. Thanks for pushing the envelope with your parts and on the hill climbs. Good luck this year!

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Rear bumper with rack system

The front bumper looks awesome! Can you tell me more about the rear bumper with the rack system you're building? Is it for the RMK Axys or the trail?
Zbroz has put out some excellent products over the years and their shocks are becoming legendary. This family truly shows that their years of seeing what works and what doesn't on their race sleds transfers directly to us consumers. Thanks for pushing the envelope with your parts and on the hill climbs. Good luck this year!

Yes the rear bumper will be for all Pro RMK and Pro RMK Axys models. It is something we have wanted to build for a few years now just finally have a great prototype guy now who is starting to tackle all our ideas one at a time. Its basically a stronger bumper with side pieces that run up to the back of the foot rest but then has a simple rack that with 4 DZUS style clips can be removed in 5 seconds. We have the first laser cut production pieces arriving in a week or so and we will get them welded and on a sled with photos to being selling them. The rack is nice because you can run a bag a can or both depending on how you configure it. The photos will help when I have one worthy of showing off. Sometimes the concept versions just don't look finished or up to our liking for images. I Really hope guys like the feature but more importantly it will solve the weak bumper issues as well as carry some gear or gas.

We plan to have a few on display at haydays so if our images are not up on the site by then we will be taking photos there.

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
Zbroz Racing will be there showcasing some new items as well as all our more common items we have built in the past for the Pro RMKs. A arm kits, 36", 39", 43" as well we have been working on a new rear bumper with simple removable rack system. We will have some on display there. Also our front bumper and coupling system will be available just after haydays. Here is an image of the front bumper.

Nice bumper!! What does it weigh, and do you have some pictures of the bumper on an Axys sled?

Last edited:

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah

Can a stock skid plate still be used with the bumper? Do the internal members use the stock rabbit ear mounts or another mount? What does the side member mount to? Thanks!

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Axys

Can a stock skid plate still be used with the bumper? Do the internal members use the stock rabbit ear mounts or another mount? What does the side member mount to? Thanks!

IDK on the stock skid plate because it will be sold with a new back half skid plate (Plastic) that extends all the way back to the heat exchanger. The Axys we used to fit and confirm fitment didn't really have anything on it.

The mounting internally is to the rabbit ears but extended and butts up to the bulkhead area so that it won't bust those ears off when it does take a good hit. I feel like we have thought that through pretty well. The wrap around tube mounts to the plastic with some large backer washers and rivets. There is two rivets and two large backer washers. There is not much there but when it is installed its is very solid.

Hope this helps with your questions

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
We will have the new AXYS RUSH Pleated Top Gripper Seat Cover. Booth DD7
View attachment 255358
View attachment 255359

Bringing billet throttle blocks along? All I remember last year at the show is the guy at the RSI tent trying to get me to buy one, said I'd be sorry if I didn't. Well after popping mine apart 3 times from hard landings I'm done with the stocker. Should've listened.

R
Dec 27, 2011
Straightline Performance will be at Haydays. Here are pictures of their carbon fiber can for the Pro RMK Non-axys and a picture of their whole system for the non-axys which I had on my 2013 Pro RMK. Their axys carbon fiber can will be done soon along with their full exhaust system, but here is their Axys ceramic can.

I will be adding one to my 16 again. Sounds awesome.

http://www.straightlineperformance.com

Pro RMK Carbon Fiber.jpg Pro RMK full Exhaust.jpg AXYS Muffler Ceramic.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Ok, so I'm about to take the leap and order some motor parts for the new sled. If theres interest Ill do a write up of everything I do and what the pro and cons are of each. This has been a tough choice (leave stock or add performance) but I sometimes can't help myself. If I do, Ill try to give real results not a sales pitch and document improvements on a dyno if I can afford everything.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I just got my sled home and the plastic is way better fit and finish. With the change in cowling angles I now have more room for knee pads. Does anyone make them for this sled yet?

Personally, I would by knee guards that you can wear under your bibs before I put knee pads on a sled. They will protect you better overall.

I have been using the cheap ones for years with multiple saves.
http://www.wps-inc.com/catalogs/sno...270++++++&SISID=A220&PRVPAGE=287&PAGEGO=Page#

Premium Features