• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo Pro RMK Installation Video .

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
Here's the newest install video for the Silber turbo kit on a Polaris Pro RMK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E0VC824dv0

it really helps with intalling a newer kit running the BullyDog two injector
kit its kinda long but worth the watch

Thanks Silber ( a little slow to deliver but you came through :face-icon-small-win)

i helped on one of these and a few things i noticed
make sure everything is ziptied and best routed protective covering on rub points
i recomend removing the throttle body boot when drilling the hole then you can inspect your reeds
use some kind of lube on Orings on injectors and billet boot and fuel filter
change out fuel filter if used check clutch for wear when apart rollers,bushing etc.
clean as you go i found dirt and grime in the air intake in the hood from trailering
now get after it !

Last edited:

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Not sure but looks like it funnels and accelerates air towards the engine (stock or light mod). I'd guess on a turbo it's a source of restriction since it's moving a little more air than stock. Just my guess.

S
Dec 7, 2007
Deer Lodge Montana
Makes sense as I could see it acting as a choke if they are not taken out. I'm not running a Silberman kit but do have an oilers set up that is drawing air from stock plenum and I suffer from a bog when you stab the throttle from a stand still and sometimes when you get out of the throttle and back into it. Definitely feels like it loads up for a second? Haven't been able to quite tune it out by taking away fuel.

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
I believe polaris has the intake horns tuned to quiet down the intake noise..
just like all the foam stuck on the back side of the panals.

That is a nice kit.
Im total sold on the ecu flash.
There are just so many benifits to it

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
snojnke
maybe talk with some other poeple that have your kit and see what #s they've settled on a lean condition could produce a bog also i would think

let it snow

Premium Features