• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo domes Canada?

T

taylorbok

Nov 10, 2008
I have a set of domes that I need cut for my turbo 800r does anyone know of a good shop in Canada that would do it.

Thanks

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
if you just need squish machined i had a local shop here do mine, removed i think 45 thou total and they charged me only about 60$ for both domes, also did some other work to prevent any "sharp edges" that could create hot spots,

this was just your ordinary machine shop that usually machines gears and well, anything, not much on engine components, but boy did they do a great job!

P
Nov 9, 2009
dome machining

I can machine them for you. $50 I'm just outside of Vernon, BC. Check out my website
http://www.powderfreaks.net

Other products available, Extended Chaincases, cnc'd drivers, billet heads.

I have a pile of products that aren't on the site yet. pm me if your looking for anything billet. I might have it.

Cheers,

Duane

T

taylorbok

Nov 10, 2008
I think I am just going to take some squish out, just get it done in town prob sounds like the best option.

what should I run my squish at?

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
I think I am just going to take some squish out, just get it done in town prob sounds like the best option.

what should I run my squish at?

id say if your going to get them machined take off like 20 thou, but im sure others will know, my total squish i think is 140-150 thou which is a totaly different sled all together, but 20 thou i'd think should be a nice number? depends on waht your trying to achieve if higher boost or being able to run on lower octane fuel, etc

Premium Features