• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM on Aerocharger Turbo

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
During the Jackson hill climb I talked with Brad ( I believe ) from Areocharger, he was saying that they were going to rework their kit for the XM and try to incorperate lots of the things they have learned over the past couple of seasons into a new kit more designed for the XM.

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
They didnt believe me about this sled in the turbo section but here is the proof thanks for the post.:face-icon-small-hap Cant wait for next year.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Looking good.

Andrew would it possible to clean up the control box , wires and such, maybe put it under the hood somewhere?

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
A lot of guys do install them under the hood. On the XM I would probably use the glove box. That way you can easily make an adjustment if necessary.

Well once your adjustments are fine tuned you shouldn't have to keep messing with settings right?

Or is it more like the boondocker boxes where you make "maps" for a given elevation and once you go up or down past that point you have to change it?

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Thanks for that piece of info there Andrew.

If that is the case then I will put mine under the hood once I make up my mind for the turbo next season.

Please keep us updated on the new parts/ kit for the XM.

S

sledjunky3

Dec 4, 2007
Beautiful B.C.
i will also be in the market, but it all depends on reliability... i dont need big boost, just something to get me a little further on those powder days! i watch a buddy of mine always playin with his ***** and sometimes it wrecks his day!

Premium Features