• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is chewing through rubber ski stops common?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Thanks Joe! I will be picking mine up Monday. Everyone that ordered from Sage needs to fallow threw on their end. He went the extra mile for us and the Snowest community, we need to stand behind him. Just my .02

Thanks 900 polman

As of this posting-
I have 12 members that posted they wanted bumpers-and have not replied to the original group P/M.
I sent out single P/M's to these peeps- and hopefully it gets their attention. ...

Some may not be as frequent on here as others.

S/C

Last edited:

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
20 pairs of the ski bumpers left - Available & up for grabs!!

Also have 9 pairs for the skidoo G4

Thank you for all that have responded and purchased so far... :face-icon-small-coo

S/C

cdebodt44

Lifetime Membership
Apr 3, 2016
I will take a set if you have any left! Appreciate your effort to help everyone out.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
All-
Had some later arrivals from Snowest Members... FINALLY!
All set's received are gone!!

Thank you all for your support with these- it has been a LOOOONG road- Remember to those that received them- they only fit one way perfectly- some have installed backwards...
So in for Simplicity the buck teeth go forward- See Pic's in next post

Getting with Gulfi to see how he want's to progress forward, these were a very positive product- and the results so far have been nothing short of positive-

Allot of work went in as you all well know to get these out to you all.

Thank you all for being patient, has been great getting to know you all on a first name basis. Will work on streamlining the next go-around.

S/C

Last edited:

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Feedback

All-
Since these (Gulfi bumpers) have been out for a bit here in the U.S.
(I thank you all who pre-ordered) I would like to get additional feedback on how they are preforming for those that purchased..and I will convey to Gulfi.

The request for more product has been through the roof.

Upon members receiving, I had a few questions on the initial install- but that was quickly resolved, with a simple phone call-

Personally, I have had 5 rides on my tubo Axys, and have beat the living ... crapola out of Gulfi bumpers, and they are begging for more.
The flex is there, and absorption has been without failure-

2011-2015 gripper's are being produced, due to the angle (spindle difference) profile from the Axys, and not because of ski fitment.

With feed back from recipients,it will ensure additional product enhancement.
These have been tested for 2 years, and with outstanding results from across the pond in Sweden.

Making it better,makes it a win/win for all.

S/C

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
All-
Since these (Gulfi bumpers) have been out for a bit here in the U.S.
(I thank you all who pre-ordered) I would like to get additional feedback on how they are preforming for those that purchased..and I will convey to Gulfi.

The request for more product has been through the roof.

Upon members receiving, I had a few questions on the initial install- but that was quickly resolved, with a simple phone call-

Personally, I have had 5 rides on my tubo Axys, and have beat the living ... crapola out of Gulfi bumpers, and they are begging for more.
The flex is there, and absorption has been without failure-

2011-2015 gripper's are being produced, due to the angle (spindle difference) profile from the Axys, and not because of ski fitment.

With feed back from recipients,it will ensure additional product enhancement.
These have been tested for 2 years, and with outstanding results from across the pond in Sweden.

Making it better,makes it a win/win for all.

S/C

My 5 sets i got a year before you are still performing excellent.
Best handling mod for consistent carving.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
so how are these working out are they really stiff , have any failed ? has anyone used these and the Duropros in a comparison ?

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
so how are these working out are they really stiff , have any failed ? has anyone used these and the Duropros in a comparison ?

I have 3 sets of Gulfis and been flawless. My buddy has a set of the durapro and they have been working well also. It’s a win win either way. Worth every penny

J

Jona$

Sep 29, 2012
Sweden
I went with gulfi since we live in the same country, sadly they had zero fitment and he agreed something went wrong and a new set would be sent.

6weeks later i still got non so i cancelled with gulfi and bought durapro at my local polarisstore. They slided in like butter.

Just my 2 cents :)

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com

I have been running durapro on my sleds for two years now. I would go through a Polaris ski rubber after 3 rides. I got sick of buying them and made the switch. I have had awesome luck with the durapro. Here is a picture of the original version durapro after one season. Durapro changed a few things this year with the material used and they are even better. No more need for a little grease on top of the rubber when installed!
e1641218aaf9bd304a9b60e06c76c440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
After 1700 miles on one sled I swapped a set of durapro's onto my new sled. I think that officially says how good they are.

I also have the zollinger billet spindles in black anodized, the surface is smoother then OEM spindles so they have shown almost NO wear in so many rough miles.

Seriously some of the best money a guy could spend on a newer Polaris.

Premium Features