• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FINALLY: COMPLETE, REASONABLY PRICED, "KIT" FOR LORDS ADHESIVE AND AN ALTERNATIVE

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
PL 400......

You are stoned plumb out of your gourd if you think, by any stretch of the imagination, that PL 400 sub-floor adhesive (designed and engineered for wood substrates) is suitable for bonding the aluminum on your sled together.

Additionally it is more expensive than the correct stuff.

You have partaken of way too much of that good BC bud my friend.

If Lords is too hard to source in your area; your Napa or body shop supplier can supply you with the Fusor line of Lords products marketed by Napa under their Martin Semore line.

S
Sep 25, 2008
Amounts

You'll need just one kit for a chaincase... 50ml.

I'm doing the chaincase bulkhead supports to the tunnel, the rear portion of the close off under the engine, the whole tunnel is off as well as the sides of the tunnel.

Should I adhesive the tunnel sides to the heat exchangers, the running boards to the tunnel? as well as the above mentioned ones?

How much do you think I would need?

I believe I sent you a pm "Mh" but it doesn't show in my sent messages box. Sorry for bringing up a old thread

Premium Features