• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM MODS

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
Yes she does have sisters but niether one is as close.Tom good to here on the clutching as I know there were some slight issues with the back shift.Has that been fixed?

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
Yes, we made a ramp specifically for the turbo motor, and finally fine tuned the 3-D lever arms for same turbo. Backshift is now what we were looking for.

R
Jan 6, 2012
AK
I'm thinking Doo Doctor floating secondary, clutching, pipe/can, Tom's evolution air rear, RPM composites full skid plate, possibly nitrous( have kit that would work, just not sure If I want to put it on).
so i have a toms air on my xp, love it , works like no other. but if you put it on the new xm wont it take away the "m" part of the xm?

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
so i have a toms air on my xp, love it , works like no other. but if you put it on the new xm wont it take away the "m" part of the xm?

I am sure that Tom will make a update so we can utilize the "T-Motion". I know from talking with him a while back that he was thinking about it anyway.

Either way it will be fun come winter:face-icon-small-ton

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I just watched that video that Calvin Felker did for Aerocharger and Ski Doo. Man I would love a turbo that ran as advertised. A buddy had an Aerocharger kit on his XP last year and it NEVER ran perfect. A problem everytime we rode with him and he is a sharp mechanic too. Someday 2 stroke turbos are going to be pull and go and when that day comes I will have one.

Premium Features