• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

which turbo works for the e-tec

B
Sep 15, 2012
I am wondering which turbo is best for the e-tec for boosts from 8-10 psi and what psi can be run on pump gas. I have one buddy getting a silber for his 12 pro and one getting.ya boondocker for his pro I am a skidoo guy and want to get a turbo e-tec and have the upper hand on those two any info would be bread thanks

S
May 25, 2011
Aerocharger

Aerocharger! 5 psi on pump gas, I could go on and on about how great this system is but I would rather schedule you a test ride and you can decide for yourself, also have a lot of satisfied customers that you are more than welcome to contact. Thank's, Jason. (406) 312-0258

Last edited:

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Oh boy.... LOL:face-icon-small-hap I really like the turbo performance kit.

2.5 charge tube, garrett turbo, bov, billet intakes off motor with injectors after tb's, all the good stuff to make it run, oh yeah you can also run you electric start.

upgrades if wanted
comp turbo, external waste gate, tial housing,

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
Cannot speak for any other kits but have a buddy with a 2011 Etec with an aerocharger set up and the thing runs really good, never had any problems with it. He runs about 8 pounds and it runs right with the Silber Pro's in our group.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Just from doing some research I would go with TSS if it were me.

Things I like about the TSS kit

Boost-it fuel system: simple and reliable, easy to tune, doesn't screw with the stock system.

Water to air inter cooler: cooler charge temps, faster spool

Gerret GTX turbo

snow4shover

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Belgrade, Mt
Just from doing some research I would go with TSS if it were me.

Things I like about the TSS kit

Boost-it fuel system: simple and reliable, easy to tune, doesn't screw with the stock system.

Water to air inter cooler: cooler charge temps, faster spool

Gerret GTX turbo

Same with the Aerocharger's fuel controller. Only adds fuel through secondary injectors. DOES NOT SCREW WITH STOCK SYSTEM

T
Nov 28, 2010
aerowcharger is going to have a cooled airbox i have run two of their kits with no ishues. have a 13 xm on order and it will have an arow on it. my advice is to call dealers that have done alot of these kits like felker ,toms sno. I go thrugh felker and he is a skidoo wiz and has not let me down yet

B
Nov 11, 2010
Salmon Arm BC
Cannot speak for any other kits but have a buddy with a 2011 Etec with an aerocharger set up and the thing runs really good, never had any problems with it. He runs about 8 pounds and it runs right with the Silber Pro's in our group.

A properly setup turbo etec should be all over a silber pro.

Premium Features