• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What fuel pump for 1200 turbo?

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
My buddy has a turbo 1200 running an external msd fuel pump. it is burned up after 300 miles. called msd direct and they said with no return system, the fuel pump over heats. Also, his fuel pump runs for 24 seconds after the sled is shut off, which is apparently how these things are set up from the factory? any suggestions?

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
burned a couple up i think what was from overheating it was mounted pretty much right where the front cooler is. both times they quit were days that my sled overheated on trail. Long story short I extended my real coolers dedicated front cooler to air-water intercooler no problems since.

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Fuel pump

My buddy has a turbo 1200 running an external msd fuel pump. it is burned up after 300 miles. called msd direct and they said with no return system, the fuel pump over heats. Also, his fuel pump runs for 24 seconds after the sled is shut off, which is apparently how these things are set up from the factory? any suggestions?

Give us a call we can help help you out..

Thanks
Josh

Premium Features