• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Sounds like there is lots of people that have "heard good things".
chassis updates? More weight removed? All new engine?
Maybe all of above?
Guess we wait and see!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Same engine, no more carbon fiber parts, Pro chassis rails, weight INCREASE of 20lbs due to reinforcements, msrp reduced $4k.......dang! I'm dreaming...

Wouldnt be surprised, they sure seem to do everything they can to eff used values. That would really do it.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Same engine, no more carbon fiber parts, Pro chassis rails, weight INCREASE of 20lbs due to reinforcements, msrp reduced $4k.......dang! I'm dreaming...

Never really realized it but the Axys doesnt have a base model like the Pro chassis did. Would be nice to see an in season RMK with basic shocks, chaincase, tube arms, no carbon fiber, and 3 month warranty for 9k.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
New engine is on the way... Polaris history shows that they usually put new technology on the trail sleds for a year before putting it into the MTN sleds. Not saying thats how it will be this year but I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Please, please, please waterproof wiring harness and waterproof relays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not it's a AC or Doo next year

I might be with ya. This bootleg wire harness has gotten me nervous about owning this sled out of warranty. It's to bad as I like it for the most part.

ripnit

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2009
Chilly Id/Iowa Falls Ia
I might be with ya. This bootleg wire harness has gotten me nervous about owning this sled out of warranty. It's to bad as I like it for the most part.

Mine has not made it 400 miles with out relays or wiring problems (1080 miles on sled) going bad. Will never own a Axys with out warranty after this

G
Nov 26, 2007
Stumbled upon the 19 shoot in Tog last week. Couldn't get the tarps on fast enough. Ha ha. Wish I could have caught a picture

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
I have a 16 axys with 4000 miles haven't had one issue!!! Oil and gas a new belt thats it!! Have a 16 hold over I bought last year that has about 750 miles on it now and can't tell the difference between the two!!!

Premium Features