• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ZRP Rail Brace + Link

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
Has anyone had problems with their rail braces? I also noticed I can’t use washers when attaching the link or the stock bolt won’t make it to the nylock.

IMG_4595.JPG IMG_4594.JPG

Last edited:

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
UPDATE

Working with Bobby at ZRP and it sounds like it might have been a one-off manufacturing issue. Bobby responded over the weekend and I have a new set on the way. Hopefully here by the weekend since we have a little white stuff on the way.

I do have a couple install questions for those that have ZRP's rail brace + zmotion:

1. No washers when reinstalling the link? The Z-motion bracket is wider and with stock bolt + washers the nut won't tighten down into the nylock feature. Also, torque rating? I need a shop manual....

2. I see 2 holes in the middle of my rail braces for the zmotion link. The stock hole aligns with the front rail brace hole. Are you supposed to drill out the back hole and install the link there or in the stock position?

3. Zerk faces aft? Looks like it from ZRP's pictures and some of the installs I've seen. Just want to verify.

Thanks in advance!

Premium Features