• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Husqvarna FC450 + RazeMoto ECU

M
Aug 16, 2016
Hello!
I have Husqvarna FC450 2017 + RazeMoto ECU on Yeti 129.
It run great, climb enywhere i want.

But i have issue with bike.
Some times bike begin work only at idle. When i try to use throtle it imedeatly engine stalls.

It is happent 3 times and i should evacuate bike, it is very dificoult some times.
First time i put bike in worm garage and bike start working fine in garage, without any repair.
Second time i give bike work on stalls and problem gone.
Therd time worm garage for 24 hours dont help, we check fuel system for pollution and it`s clean and bike still did`t work. Tried o turn off all the sensors in turn, but this is also did not help. Then something happend and bike start working fine. So now i can`t uderstand where is problem.

I have yeti air filter, bike have same issue without filter, so bike breath fine.

Is anyone have same issue?

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
if its idling and you crack the throttle quick and it dies, that means its lean.

you need to add more fuel.

S

s.back

Jan 29, 2017
rohnert park, ca.
Check all electrical connectors for moisture. Then put some electrical grease in them when plugging them in. I would do this before you change any parts.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Hello!
I have Husqvarna FC450 2017 + RazeMoto ECU on Yeti 129.
It run great, climb enywhere i want.

But i have issue with bike.
Some times bike begin work only at idle. When i try to use throtle it imedeatly engine stalls.

It is happent 3 times and i should evacuate bike, it is very dificoult some times.
First time i put bike in worm garage and bike start working fine in garage, without any repair.
Second time i give bike work on stalls and problem gone.
Therd time worm garage for 24 hours dont help, we check fuel system for pollution and it`s clean and bike still did`t work. Tried o turn off all the sensors in turn, but this is also did not help. Then something happend and bike start working fine. So now i can`t uderstand where is problem.

I have yeti air filter, bike have same issue without filter, so bike breath fine.

Is anyone have same issue?
Why are you posting this issue, Call Raze and let them help without posting problems that may or may not be the ECU.They are very educated how to service/troubleshoot their parts, Far better than anyone on this forum.

Last edited:
P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
I would guess that they are closed today-- and this is a forum hwere people look for help, so maybe someone else had the same problem. That said definitely would consult them on Monday if it was me.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
My 450sx has done strange fueling issues when the battery is failing. Make sure you have a good battery and then change fuel filters. Some say to run automotive efi cleaner additive in every tank.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
I would guess that they are closed today-- and this is a forum hwere people look for help, so maybe someone else had the same problem. That said definitely would consult them on Monday if it was me.

Raze is very good at picking up when you call. They are testing/tuning for X but Chris still picks up the phone.

T

Tig250

Oct 1, 2015
Your problem sounds very similar to the one I had on my 13 450sx. I was getting intermittent stalls, my nitrous was acting up, and it would just quit like if the kill switch was pushed. The problem looked like a electrical. It turned out to be the fuel pump inside the tank was starting to fail. I changed it and the problem went away. I would try a pump. The pump was about $80.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Your problem sounds very similar to the one I had on my 13 450sx. I was getting intermittent stalls, my nitrous was acting up, and it would just quit like if the kill switch was pushed. The problem looked like a electrical. It turned out to be the fuel pump inside the tank was starting to fail. I changed it and the problem went away. I would try a pump. The pump was about $80.

Are you running ninja back up on a 13? What harness did you use? As for the fuel system, I dont think these things like race fuel. Not an issue for snow, since most dont use it, but for dez races i used to run U4.4 and similar fuels that say not to store bike with it in the tank, and I have had a couple strange issues. Stuck injector basically. Either full fuel or no fuel. Both have self rectified, and luckily I didnt go up in flames when the whole exhaust filled with fuel.

D
Nov 22, 2017
There was 3/4 of gas tank, when its happened.

he means you aren't getting enough fuel into the combustion chamber, when you get more air then fuel it's considered lean (needs to be a very specific ratio for good combustion).

before I went too far I would clean the inline fuel filter out. The fuel line runs out of the gas tank, there is point the fuel line can be disconnected. Disconnect it and in the hose that goes to the engine there is a tiny little filter that gets clogged, you can pull that out and clean it with brake cleaner

you can watch this video for the details

https://youtu.be/qDqIz-Gcde4?t=68

M
Aug 16, 2016
Thx to everyone, the problem was found in fuel filter in the gas tank, there was a lot of mud which came from old fuel can.
So there is not Raze ECU problem. Meanwhile, i send them a mail and get some answers.

Premium Features