• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Had a bit of an accident with a stump new sled, need help and suggestions

F
Jan 10, 2018
Since you're already halfway there, as far as removing the running boards, you might as well upgrade to some Skinz Shorty or BM Fab Burly boards. Stronger, stiffer, way more traction with either option and you can just cut out the part where you dented it that also holds snow.

I actually did order b and m running boards 2 days ago exactly my thought since it’s apart I might as well!

F
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, I think your on track with the K-Mod suspension mounts and then run the VEI extended bumper to cover and reinforce the outside of the tunnel. VEI will also do custom side tunnel braces, so could go that route too.

Sucks but its' one of those things, it happens to all of us!!

Good luck and keep us posted, oh and by the welcome aboard!!

Definitely, thanks for the reply, it does suck but hey sometimes that part of it. Just hoping the dent in the tunnel will get straightened out because it has a lot to do with the he alignment of the bracket and ultimately the alignment of the rear suspension. Well will see I’ll let you guys know how it turns out

Premium Features