• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Updating Pidd

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
went to update my Pidd off of the Polaris website, did everything the video said to a T, now my pidd will not load my trails and map, just goes to a black screen. anyone else have this issue?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
went to update my Pidd off of the Polaris website, did everything the video said to a T, now my pidd will not load my trails and map, just goes to a black screen. anyone else have this issue?

This is why I don't do the updates anymore- I have heard and seen this happen to a few sleds-/ some dealers don't have the time ti fix this right away- this is why I stick to the old program that came on the sled- we don't do trails that much here in the west- but helps in a white-out condition.

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
I don't do trails either just figured I would update since I had time but I will not be doing so anymore, goes to the dealer today to get fixed

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Same here. I don't ride trails, but he dumped them in there while he was doing it. They will never get updated until the new owner takes it. My gauge didn't work when I picked up new. never road it just started it up and wouldn't boot up. Shes ready to go now, but now we have no snow. Head to Chic Choc's in a week. Cant wait any longer

Premium Features