• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DareDevil Goggles PreSeason Sale!

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Just ordered a set, I have been wanting to try some but had so many other pairs the last few years I needed to wear them out first. Now I need some, cant wait to try them out. Thanks Mike

Right on! Thanks for the support, Ill get em shipped out today!

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
These are the best goggles I have tried so far, especially for the money. I have been running them since 2015, and noticed they don't get crusty foam or break down after time like some other brands I have. I hope to get a bunch of sets from Mike to bring to the snowshow, I will be at the Cyclops Adventuresports booth with my bike if anyone needs any!!!

they look sick too
16798352428_46da3951c2_h_d.jpg

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
These are the best goggles I have tried so far, especially for the money. I have been running them since 2015, and noticed they don't get crusty foam or break down after time like some other brands I have. I hope to get a bunch of sets from Mike to bring to the snowshow, I will be at the Cyclops Adventuresports booth with my bike if anyone needs any!!!

they look sick too

Any chance you will have the Advocate line so I could fit them on my glasses?

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
I'll see what I can do on getting some to the snow show. Would really like to setup in the parking lot swap meet, but we'll see, they've gotten pretty tight on what they allow.

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Mike,

I live outside Vancouver Wa,
I bought these on ebay on Nov 16th and it says expected delivery is Nov 24th!

Please tell me it isn't going to take that long for them to travel 180 miles...?

Thurs would have been a great day to test these in WA!
It was wet, heavy, and deep up there

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

Last edited:

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Mike,

I live outside Vancouver Wa,
I bought these on ebay on Nov 16th and it says expected delivery is Nov 24th!

Please tell me it isn't going to take that long for them to travel 180 miles...?

Thurs would have been a great day to test these in WA!
It was wet, heavy, and deep up there

View attachment 288196

View attachment 288197

Sorry if these haven't gotten there yet, I've been swamp'd with the PME show all last week as well as fam in town so its been a struggle getting to the USPS before closing time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

T

tar

Nov 26, 2007
Sumas WA
I bought a pair last year the price and fit are good but they make me see two images or double vision. I can't ride with these on.
Maybe got a bad pair.
Tar

Saundet

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2017
Spokane, WA
I bought the three pack this year. The yellow lens pair I tried has this same issue. Haven’t tried the other two pairs yet.

I bought a pair last year the price and fit are good but they make me see two images or double vision. I can't ride with these on.
Maybe got a bad pair.
Tar

Premium Features